January 20th... "What I'm"

Last month, I read Crystal's "What I'm" list and thought it would be fun to write my own to keep with my online journal.

What I'm... 

Reading: My Bible (Currently in Genesis and Mark), Adorned: Living out the beauty of the Gospel Together by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth, Dori the Girl Nobody Loved by Doris Vanstone.

Reading My Kiddoes: Still finishing up Tabitha's Travels: A family story for Advent (December flew by and we got a bit behind) Cora has wanted me to read "Little Dove and The Story of Easter" on repeat, and I've been reading through The Action Bible New Testament with Joshua, and I'm reading through Psalm with all my children.
Watching: I am not a TV or movie watcher. It's just not my thing. But, we watched Abominable, for our family pizza & movie night and I really liked it! Such a sweet story, visually beautiful, and gorgeous violin music. And once in a while I enjoy The Daily Connoisseur and Jordan Page, FunCheaporFree on YouTube!

Listening to: The Joy FM when running errands and Hillsong Young And Free during my workouts. I've also tried to catch a few of Heidi St. John's podcasts. So, so good!

Cooking/Baking: We are on day 13 (oh yah!) of another Whole30 cleans, so I've been preparing many  of our tried and true recipes from Whole30 and I've found a bunch of new recipes at Paleo Running Momma. Two new favorites are Michele's Salisbury Steak Meatballs and Chicken Burrito Casserole.

Loving: Celebrating my Hero's birthday this month! Lots of family fun, a homemade German Chocolate Cake (before we started the Whole30), the sweetest colored pages and cards from our children, a fishing gear shopping trip, and a romantic date to a fantastic restaurant, Terra Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse, where my Hero said he tasted the best steak in Tampa! I'm so thankful for my man and praise the Lord for another year of his life!




Comments