God’s Faithfulness as I set goals for 2020



My Hero sent me off alone the other day to refresh, pray, spend time in the Word of God, and to set goals for 2020 (I’ve never left the house to do this in the past)! I spent hours reading, journaling, sipping coffee (and 2 chai teas!) and came home ready to embark on a new year. 

My goals do not look big in the world’s “flashy, go viral, headline news ways”, but my prayer is to be faithful to the call God has placed on my life; to follow Jesus wholeheartedly, to love extravagantly, to serve quietly (and with joy!), to bring my husband good all the days of my life, to train up children who know the Truth and who are pure-righteous-mighty-warrior-arrows in the hand of God, to speak words of life, to find my hope in Christ alone, to encourage, to give thanks every-single-day, to pray continually, to be a humble steward of all the Lord has entrusted to me, to be gentle, to teach what is good, to hide God’s Word in my heart, to walk by faith, to worship, to celebrate, to bloom where I’m planted, to look at every day as my Creator’s classroom, and to run with perseverance the race marked out for me. Our hope is never in a new year (or new decade), but in the ONE who makes all things new!

Comments