Mother's Day 2021


Mother's Day is a treasure. One of my favorite days on the calendar. Not because of gifts or a nice meal out, although I appreciate all my Hero and children did this year (and I cherish these pictures from church!) to make it a special day for me. I hope they realize that "they are the gift." Their hugs, bright smiles, and laughter. Their presence. Their voices calling me mom or mommy or mama.

I realize that being Savannah, Alisa, Levi, Joshua, and Cora's mom is only because of God's goodness. Our Creator holds life in His hands and gave me the honor of carrying them each under my heart (and one in heaven). He has entrusted them to me for a time and I cherish the moments. I love being their mom!

On Mother's Day, I also thank the Lord for the honor of being my mom and mother-in-love's daughter. I am grateful for their prayers and hope-filled words of encouragement!

“Lord, when my kids look at me, help them to see me looking at you.”




Mother's Day morning at church - Savannah leading little ones, including Cora, in singing 
"Mommy, you are simply the best!" 

Be still my heart. 

Comments