A few things I love about homeschooling


We began this adventure when Savannah started preschool and recently closed the books on our 14th homeschool year (12th, 9th, 7th, 2nd & the cutest 3-year-old!).🍎

I'm more grateful than ever for the honor of homeschooling my 5-world-changers. Not because it’s easy, but because I know it’s what God has called me to do. And peace comes through obedience.

I don’t believe homeschooling is for everyone (we are blessed to have the gift of school choice in America). However, if you do feel called to homeschool your children, I’m cheering you on!!! I’m praying for you! 

Remember, every education has gaps. There are challenges, trials, messes, and failures mixed in with the victories. And most days I still don’t feel adequate or equipped to teach my children. I am not enough, but HE is. 

I appreciate so many things about home education; learning together, doing daily life as a family team (laughter & tears), and the flexibility of taking “time off school” when daddy has returned home from military assignments. I’ve loved being able to prayerfully customize curriculum choices for each student. Making schedules, organizing assignments, and grading papers (I’m a nerd). I've soaked up memorizing scripture together. Reading stories that have become like close friends. Nature walks. Holiday unit studies. Working through challenges. I've loved asking the Holy Spirit to guide our days and teach us in HIS classroom!

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

🍎 What is something you love about homeschooling?


#homeschool #charlottemason #homeschoolingmom #biblicalworldview #raisingworldchangers #beginwiththeendinmind #homeschoolthroughhighschool #educatingthewholeheartedchild #familyministry #gainwisdom #militaryfamilyhomeschoolers

Comments