GFC Beautiful Conference 2021


This was my first year attending our church women's conference and when I pulled out of the church parking lot that evening, all I could think was, "I can't wait till next year!" It has been a long time since I've attended any women's conference with all the military moves, babies, deployments, timing. But "Beautiful Conference" was worth the wait and felt like God was giving me a great big hug! It was extra special to attend with my daughters and so many dear friends from our South Tampa Campus.

I continually say it, but our new church family always goes above and beyond to make each person (over 1200 women attended in person and many online) feel loved and cherished by our Heavenly Father. There was no stone unturned to bring hope, love, compassion, truth, healing, and friendship to every woman, young and old. From anointed speakers, excellent breakout sessions (I was honored to speak on "Celebrating & Strengthening Our Marriages"), amazing hosts, church leadership pouring into us, lots of prayer time, delicious food, dancing, giant swings that couldn't help but make you laugh with friends, and soaking up God's presence in worship. The theme, "Hope" was clear every moment.

Jesus is our Hope.

"Blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their HOPE and confidence." 
~ Jeremiah 17:7









"Let us hold tightly without wavering to the HOPE we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise." ~ Hebrews 10:23





Comments