Happy 12th Birthday, Levi!


 Catching my blog up on August birthdays, beginning with Levi!

Happy 12th birthday, to my Levi! His baby sister calls him “my Levi” and I think it’s fitting because he makes everyone feel like they are his closest friend. Welcoming, a smile that’s golden, firm handshake or preferably, a huge bear hug!



I showed him the annual birthday pictures I took (he’s not as excited as his sisters about all the pictures) and when he flipped through them told me his favorite was the selfie of he and I. Talk about happy mommy tears. He is an encourager and has the gift of true compassion. Levi is bold, loves God’s Word, isn’t afraid to stand up for what he believes, and has a joke for every situation. He loves to grill burgers, whip up a big breakfast of steak-n-eggs, and makes the yummiest smoothies. He loves to lead worship at church with his older sisters, sing 80’s songs with daddy, and make hilarious home movies with his younger brother. Levi also has a soft spot for coffee dates with his great-Grammy-Ethel (who is exactly 80 years older than him). He loves football, science, fishing, and hunting with daddy!

His birthday gift was an overnight hog hunt with daddy and he brought home the bacon - literally! And he had a birthday party with a few of his best friends. So thankful for this group!

You inspire me everyday young man and I am so proud of the choices you make. I’m grateful for all the ways you serve in our home and honor daddy and me. Being your mom is one of my greatest honors in life and I pray you continue to follow Jesus with all you are! I love you, Levi!














Comments