1st Day Back to School 2019-2020



Our traditional Back-To-School-Brownie has been eaten!

Two weeks ago we embarked on a bran new school year and I couldn't be prouder of my students! This was officially our longest summer break from school due to our move from Germany, in May, and I wondered if that would make it more difficult to get back in a routine. It really wasn't. By God's grace. Everyone was ready and it's been wonderful to have a steady rhythm to our days. Breakfast, chores, Bible study, independent school work, school work with mom, lunch, family school, running around outside, quiet time (lots of taking turns entertaining the world's cutest toddler and picking up messes. Ahem), and many new afternoon activities which I'll save for another post.

I adore our one-room-schoolhouse with my favorite people learning at the tables, outside, on the floor, cuddled next to siblings or cozy in their favorite quiet reading nook. It's an honor to have the option of home education and I'm so excited that we have a new year, chocked full of opportunities!








11th Grade


8th Grade

6th Grade

1st Grade


21-month. 


Comments