Happy 14th Birthday, Alisa!



Happy 14th birthday, to my guitar playing, Oriental food-loving, Star Wars quoting, board game-winning, Reeces Peanut Butter Cup eating, ballet dancing, bursting with laughter, Alisa Grace!

You have a true heart of worship, are a fiercely faithful friend, and have a quiet strength and tenderness about you that is priceless, Alisa Grace! You are always singing, cracking inside jokes with your big sister (and close friends), and you take time to play games and encourage your younger siblings (which warms my heart). 

You are my organizer and bless me continuously by picking up books, toys, and all the messes that come with big-family-life. You are an excellent, self-motivated student and a highlight of my week is grading/editing your school writing assignments. I love to read your thoughts! 

You are wise, make great choices, and ask good questions. Daddy and I are so proud of you! 

You thrive on adventure and I know the Lord will continue to use your fearlessness and appreciation for other cultures in so many ways to come! 

Keep fixing your eyes on Jesus, opening the road map He’s given you and trusting Him with your future. You are oh-so-dearly-loved, my beautiful birthday girl! ~ Mommy






We had a super fun family "Star Wars" party, dinner at Olive Garden, a homemade ice cream cake, a mommy/daughter shopping date for some new clothes, homemade cards and gifts from your siblings, and one of the best gifts, your friend Elli, visiting from New York! With all that has transpired in the past week, it makes me even more thankful for that sweet time with your friend (and her family who were here for an early spring break). And although we had to postpone a big family birthday with Papa, Nana, and Grammy, we are excited to celebrate even more in the future! This girl is oh-so-loved!








"Mom, it's so bright!!!"
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~ Jeremiah 29:11

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!! Blessings from the Hamricks in Germany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hamrick family! Alisa misses all of you!

      Delete

Post a Comment