Thanksgiving 2019










"Who but the glorious God of heaven could so miraculously weave together the wandering lives of a lonely Patuxet brave and a struggling band of English pilgrims in such a way that would bless the world for centuries to come." 

~ From one of my absolute  favorite Thanksgiving children's books, Squanto and the Miracle of Thanksgiving, by Eric Metaxas



One of the joys of creating a Thanksgiving feast, is working alongside my sweet family. I love the preparation day before and am even able to overlook the messes and mounds of dishes (which can be  challenging for me), anticipating the special time to come around the table. 

Oh the smells of pies baking, cranberry sauce simmering, and spicy fall candles aglow. 

I'm grateful for every moment with these priceless gifts the Lord has given me and I love looking back on the pictures of our 1st Thanksgiving in this house!
























Comments