December 7th... "What I'm..."



The other day I read Crystal's "What I'm" list and thought it would be fun to write one of my own to keep with my online journal.

What I'm... 


Reading: My Bible, Advent - Bible Study Book: The Weary World Rejoices (as a mother/daughters Christmas study), Until The Mountains Fall (the 3rd book in the city of Refuge series), Adorned, and Be The Bridge.

Reading My Kiddoes: Tabitha's Travels: A family story for Advent, Advent Storybook, & all the special books in our Christmas collection!
Watching: I am not a TV or movie watcher. It's just not my thing. But I do enjoy watching an holiday episode of The Pioneer Woman or Giada's Holiday Handbook. We also subscribed to Disney+ for December at the kids’ request and Christmas movies are always part of special holiday traditions!

Listening to: All things Christmas! I made a play-list on iTunes of my holiday favorites; some traditional, some instrumental, and a lot of worship.

Cooking/Baking: Still making Kara's Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars on repeat, our favorite family Christmas goodies (I'll try to post a few soon), and a lot of soups in the crockpot: Chili, Chicken Noodle, BBQ Chicken, and Zuppa Toscana.

Loving: Family Advent traditions! I wish we could add a few more weeks onto the month of December!

Comments