Jesus, I need your help

My little guy received his first Wii game this Christmas. Go Diego Go. The perfect game for a 5-year-old who is allowed to play his screen game one time per week. He loves it!


I was working on my 2018 year in review blog post, while Joshua was playing his new game beside me. I heard him say, "Jesus, I need your help." He said it again a few minutes later. I turned around and asked him what he was asking Jesus to help him with, to which he replied, "To win my game, mommy!"

Thank you my boy. Thank you for reminding your mommy that I can (and should) ask for Jesus help in every situation as I go throughout my days. Nothing is to small (or to big) to rely on my Savior's strength. Nothing is to small to realize I need Him. Nothing is to small for Him to hear me tell Him my need.

So, as I move forward in this bran new year, I'm going to remember to say out-loud, several times a day, "Jesus, I need your help."

Comments