Celebrating Our Hero


I remember the first day I looked into his blue eyes and my whole world changed. Now one of my favorite days of every year, is celebrating the day God brought him into the world! Really, my prayer is that he would feel celebrated every-day, but especially on his birthday.

This year the kiddoes and I surprised our Hero with a bunch of Go-Pro accessories, gift cards, homemade cards, a relaxing day of family fun, and his favorite foods. Cowboy Quiche and Grandma Ethel's pumpkin bread for breakfast and BBQ Brisket, twice baked potatoes, asparagus, and a mixed green salad for dinner. Followed by moist, dense, carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and a hot cup of black coffee for dessert!

With every year that passes, I grow more in love and more thankful for the Jesus following, rugged, patriotic, world-changing, confident, adventurous, hard working, strong, wise, passionate, fisherman, athlete, warrior that I get to be married to. He is my very best friend and the world's best daddy. Happy Birthday, my love!






Comments