Happy New Year 2019!


Our hope is not in the New Year, but in the ONE who makes all things new!

The above picture is our last family snapshot of 2018 -  a Polaroid, taken by a good friend, now placed inside a time capsule to be opened in a few years. I can only imagine how much older my sweet ones will look then. My hero and I won't change a bit. *smile*

Our New Years Eve celebration was full of family fun, friends, food, and fireworks. Germany does fireworks well and what a celebration!

I have so many hopes, prayers, and goals for this coming year. There is always a freshness and wonder to another year of life, isn't there? Days are a gift and I anticipate watching the Lord unfold more of His story!

As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord's word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.~ Psalm 18:30

The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the purposes of His heart to all generations. 
~ Psalm 33:11





Comments