2018 Summer Travels - Part 2 - Northern Italy!


There is nothing better than being in Norther Italy with my love and our 5 little loves; eating gelato, walking through vineyards, exploring the canals of Venice, stumbling upon hidden treasures, sipping espresso, and eating plenty of coal fire pizza.

It was 17-years-ago that my Hero brought me to his 2nd favorite country (The USA is #1 for my patriotic soldier) and since, we've traveled back as often as possible to share the culture and dear Italian friends with our children. Even though we were just there in April, all of us were eager to return.

This visit, we stayed at a lovely Airbnb , La Sophora, and enjoyed eating again at our favorite pizzeria, Trattoria Pizzaria Isola Bella, in Longara, Italy. Levi and Joshua, liked riding the train to Venice, and the girls took some beautiful pictures. I love seeing life through their lenses. Next stop... Rome.































Comments