"Happy Appointment Day" at the Dentist



I can not say enough good about our new dentists, their office staff, and hygienists. I'm so thankful for them!

Joshua had a few cavities filled and a tooth pulled recently. Although none of these appointments were traumatic, his dentist wanted to bless him with a "happy appointment," to ensure that his experience at the dentist wasn't always going to be a negative one. So yesterday, wearing his Superman cape, the whole office praised Joshua's shiny, strong teeth, his great brushing and flossing habits, and sent him home with a toy!

The "happy appointment" was a such a blessing to my brave 5-year-old cutie and warmed my heart. It also reminded me to look for new ways to cheer for others, to encourage them, and to praise those around me. Happy smiling!






Comments