An Epic Father/Daughters Date!


My Hero has been taking our princesses on daddy/daughter dates since they were old enough to eat "big people" food. Sometimes its been a trip to the mall for ice-cream and earrings, bowling, fishing, movies, out to dinner, throwing the football around, the "National Spy Museum," and even duck hunting in a Bavarian Forest. He forever gets "The World's BEST Daddy Award," in my book. I'm grateful that despite the fact he travels the world for work and carries weight on his shoulders that I could never comprehend; with our kids, it's joy, laughter, quality time, and purposeful parenting. Oh how I love my man!

Alisa's favorite band is "For King & Country." She has been to several of their concerts and we thought she would need to wait to see them again when we moved back to the United States. What a surprise to find out they were doing a few concerts in Germany! Not only that, we were able to snag VIP (front row) tickets, our Hero made sure Alisa got to take "selfies" with Joel and Luke. It was epic and will go down in Prescott family history as the best daddy/daughter date of 2018!






Comments

  1. That’s cool! My favorite group too! Have you heard their new song Joy? We saw them in Cedar Rapids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on replay over & over in our house! Ha! Great lyrics ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment