Anastasia



One of the best gifts of being a mommy, is seeing life through the bright eyes of my children. Another gift is being able to spend one-on-one time with them; listening to their dreams, watching what they love, speaking into their lives, and just enjoying the incredible people they are. In a big-ger family, it can be challenging to schedule these "dates," but my Hero and I continue to make them a priority with our sweeties.

A few weeks ago, I was blessed to watch my gorgeous girl experience her favorite musical, live, here in Germany! Savannah knows all the music and has researched the story of Anastasia for a long time. It was her biggest Christmas wish to see shiny tickets to this beautiful Broadway show, which absolutely lived up to her expectations. It was an unforgettable evening!


Comments