Savannah's Sweet 16th Birthday Party!


Happy 16th birthday, to my beautiful Savannah Rose! (May 2019)

You are truly an original, sweet girl! You are gentle, feminine, kind, virtuous, friendly, and graceful. You are a strong leader, hard worker, and competitive athlete. You make reading God's Word a daily priority and have a gorgeous heart for worship. I'm always in awe (proud mommy tears) watching you sing and play the piano.

As we've moved every few years, I've watched you cast fear to the wind (growing through the hard times), building new friendships and developing your talents for God's glory. You are an adventurer, wit ha big view of God's amazing world!

You are the kindest, fun, loving patient big sister (and babysitter)! You honor daddy and me and are always asking if we need help or how you can serve us around the house. You bless me every day with your light and inspire me to love with my actions.

For a long time you've worn a bracelet that says "be the change" and you live it, Savannah! You are a priceless treasure and I'm so honored to be your mommy. I'm praying you continue to love the Lord with everything you are, seek Him 1st, be the change, and walk by faith into all the incredible adventures ahead!!

I love you,
~ Mommy













Comments