Starting to write again...


I'm a year and a half behind in keeping our family journal through blogging. There are many reasons for this, but lately my heart has been stirring to pull out my virtual pen and paper. I don't know if this will be daily or monthly, lots of words or mostly pictures? I need to write for my heart and for my memory. It's soothing to my soul and so much fun for our family to look back on, as I've always turned my blog journal into a book (started printing these keepsakes in 2007). I want to keep this tradition up. With over a dozen moves and five babies, this form of journaling is my favorite for capturing our journey.

So I'm starting a fresh... here we go!

"Publish His glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things He does. ~ Psalm 96:3


Comments