Our "Rey" and the Rise of Skywalker


My beautiful Alisa, is the most enthusiast Star Wars fan I know! Watching the movies, reading the books, learning the Jedi lingo, researching theories, and spending her own money to purchase Rey's newest costume. She loves all things Star Wars! Needless to say that when "The Rise of Skywalker" was coming out close to Christmas, she asked daddy to get opening night tickets! All the big kids went on a special December movie outing (Cora and I stayed home), Alisa went to see the movie again one week later on a daddy/daughter date, and again, right after the new year on a mommy/daughter date with me! 

The verdict is, Alisa loved the end of the saga. As for me, (I'm not a movie fan) really liked it, too. What I loved most was seeing this movie through the eyes of my girl. I always want to study what my children love and learn the why behind all their passions. In the words of Yoda, "Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is." 







Comments