Aprons, Homemade food, and Lego Playin' Cuties


I have always loved wearing aprons. The homemakers uniform! When I put on an apron, I feel feminine, cute, and ready for my "job." So, when I found this adorable palm-trees apron on clearance for $10.00, I snatched it up as a reminder to thrive in our new duty station. Isn't it fun?

I've also returned to a solid routine of baking and cooking at home. When we moved back to America a few months ago, we enjoyed all the restaurants that we had missed. Over and over again. It was quick and fun, but I needed to pull in the reigns again and get our family of 7 eating more nutritiously and "at home." I love the feeling of lifting something warm, fresh, and homemade out of the oven or creating Sunday-football-snacks out of leftovers from the week. It's been pretty yummy around here!



And no post is quite complete without pictures of cuties in our house! Joshua loves to set up his Legos on our lanai (screened in porch) and baby sister likes to pull them apart and knock them over. Ahem.  Actually, she's the sweetest and he's usually so good about sharing and including her in his world of tiny buildings and miniature adventures.







Comments