December Moments


December, I sure wish you were a longer month.

These pictures are a small glimpse into my mommy-heart-journal of the special memories I’ll always cherish and am so grateful we had! From church Christmas programs, parties, bonfires, concerts, crafts, baking with grandparents, and treasured family traditions. And since December always does fly by too quickly, I began making “December Memory Albums” and this year will add to that growing collection. But for my blog, here is part of what I shared on my Instagram of memories from Christmas 2020...

So many Christmas moments I wish I could hold forever. 


Watching Cora softly snuggle into her new plush rabbit.


Listening to Alisa play guitar, Savannah & Levi harmonize, and my little ones join in the most beautiful familiar carols in our living room. 


Cuddling with my Hero as he read Luke 2, giving special voices to the Bible characters - Joshua’s belly laughter filling the room with the warmth of the greatest story ever told.


This is the only Christmas I can remember that I spend in pjs, with a nasty fever/cold, wondering how Christmas could go on without all-mommy-needed-to-do. But the Lord reminded me that He is always good, even when it might not look good (thank you ) He is always my peace, provision, and strength (and I’m pretty blessed to have the most loving husband, caring sons, and thoughtful daughters who made the absolute best Christmas dinner!) and Christmas is not a tradition, a perfect table setting, or sugar covered cookie - it’s a person. Jesus. The Savior of the world! 


“Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.” - Luke 2:11



























































Comments